Friday, November 21, 2008

Shopping at KLCC

We have been shopping a couple of times and one of our favourite places is a massive mall called KLCC (under the Petronas Towers) - standing for Kuala Lumpur City Centre. The Petronas Towers are pictured below, along with a pic of the mall....it has 6 levels so the photo doesn't really do it any justice! We'll defintely make one last visit prior to coming back to NZ....



3 comments:

Debbie said...

Great photos - this takes us back to when we visited here with you guys a couple of years ago - when I couldn't handle to heat !! Great shopping though !! Debs

Debbie said...

Great photos - this takes us back to when we visited here with you guys a couple of years ago - when I couldn't handle to heat !! Great shopping though !! Debs

Debbie said...

Great photos - this takes us back to when we visited here with you guys a couple of years ago - when I couldn't handle to heat !! Great shopping though !! Debs